The Delivery Driver will be required to handle and transport company products, resources and personnel between the point of origin and the point of destination. This includes, but not limited to the safe & timely transportation, handling, assembling, packaging and warehousing of said products & resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out safe transportation, delivery and warehousing of company products & resources
- Assist with loading and unloading products and resources, being able to lift loads in excess of 50 lbs
- Adhere to and assist in the development of techniques, policies and procedures to ensure; (a) Safe & secured handling of products & resources; (b) Safe & secured storage of products & resources; (c) Efficient workflow
- Adhere to company vehicle usage policies and GOJ Laws which govern the use of motors on the road ways.
- Strategic planning of routes to ensure efficient, safe and timely delivery of said products & resources
- Communicate effectively and timely via the relevant mediums to team members, clients/customers, suppliers and other third parties to ensure company logistics & customer service objectives are met.
- Use of Logistics Apps and Software to:
- Plan & execute delivery schedules
- To submit reports and make logs
- Provide timely delivery reports.
- Performing basic vehicle maintenance activities, also monitoring of the validity of required vehicle documents and licenses.
- Become knowledgeable about all company operations, products and services, warranties, morals and ethics to ensure you are in tune with the company’s vision and goal.
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is always achieved.
- At least 5 Years Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Must Possess Driver’s License that can drive Vehicles/Trucks in Excess of 3000 Kgs
- Ability to operate forklifts is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Minimum of a High school degree
- Good Interpersonal & Customer Service Skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Physically capable of lifting loads
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly Organised & Strategic in Nature
- Training & Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Software Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Training & Experience using Logistics Software or Systems
SEND CVs TO