The Operations Assistant works toward ensuring a smooth business environment by aiding technical, operations and logistics personnel to carry out their duties. In essence the position involves collaboration with different departments to increase overall work performance and productivity.
- Inventory Management, Warehousing and Merchandising duties to ensure proper inventory management and product display/demonstration.
- Carrying out delivery and pickups of company products, equipment, personnel and other company resources.
- Preparing orders, procuring materials and supplies.
- Keeping work environment organized.
- Communicating via the relevant mediums to clients, suppliers and third parties to ensure company logistics and operations objectives are meet in a timely and effective manner.
- Quality assurance activities to ensure company resources are protected and project objectives are meet.
- Providing support to Logistics and Technical Personnel to ensure tasks are done efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency
- Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is always achieved.
- Atleast 5 CxCs/CSEC or Equivalent
- Information Technology (IT) Training
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word. PowerPoint) Training
- Possess a Driver’s License
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Willingness to Learn about Technical Products
SEND CVs TO
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com