The Engineering Technician should be able to install, repair, troubleshoot and service equipment & devices sold by the company. They must know how to connect electrical supply, water, drain, exhaust, or gas lines to these products. Know how to calibrate & program these products; and instruct customers how to operate them properly.
Roles and Responsibilities
1A . Major Roles & Responsibilities – Install, troubleshoot, service and repair:
- Air Conditioners, Heaters, Refrigerators and Fans (HVAC Solutions)
1B. Secondary Roles & Responsibilities – Work alongside other technician(s) to Install, troubleshoot, service and repair:
- Kitchen Appliances
- Laundry Appliances
- Water Heaters & Pumps
- Alternative Energy Systems (Solar, Wind Energy Systems)
- Smart Devices & Electronics
- Other related Equipment
2. Plan and coordinate projects/jobs related to the aforementioned solutions.
3. Conduct Site Visits Assessments and Prepare Material List
4. Resolve complex technical issues in relation to solutions provided by the company.
5. Provide technical support to and assist in the training of company personnel, affiliates and clients in relations to products and services being sold.
6. Provide Assistance to Transport and Deliver aforementioned items
7. Assist in Research and develop (R&D) of new and existing solutions.
8. Work alongside consulting engineers, contractors and equipment suppliers.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or Certificate in HVAC and or Air Conditioning Related Field.
- Electrical, Electronics or Appliance Related Qualifications is a Plus
- At least 5 Years Extensive Experience in field of discipline (having experience specific to our company products and services is a plus)
- Training in the use of Microsoft Office Software Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Training in the use of CAD Design Software or Related
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good problem solving skills
- Must Possess a Driver’s License
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com