Baked to Perfection on Every Rack, Every Time.
LG ProBake Convection® delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom. Also, get 20 faster roasting with this electric oven*.
* Compared to LG’s conventional ovens
Multiple guests? Multiple Dishes? No Problem.
Simplify dinnertime with LG’s 7.3 cu. ft. double oven offering our largest capacity available. Use the quick-heating upper oven for smaller meals on the go. For big events, you’ll have the room you need to cook all your favorite dishes, at different temperatures, at the same time. With LG, no meal (or guest list) is too big.
A Clean Oven in Just 10 Minutes.
LG EasyClean® brings you the fastest oven-cleaning feature yet. In three steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat*. Simply spray the interior with water, press EasyClean® and in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. Also use the self-clean cycle for a deep clean.
* As of June 2015. Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature.
LG’s Infrared Heating™ cuts over 20 off of your cooking time*—with no preheating required.
* Compared to LG’s non-infrared heating ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers and salmon
LG's Fastest Boiling Cooktop Elements
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any faster, it did. With 3000 watts, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available.* Not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility.
Smart Technology, Well Done
Awaken and delight the senses with LG SmartThinQ® technology that provides convenient access to key range innovations.
- Shipping Weight (lbs) - 231
- Overall Height (in) - 37 7/8”
- Height to Cooking Surface (in) - 36"
- Overall Width (in) - 29 7/8"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper) (in) (W x H x D) - 24 13/16" x 10 13/16" x 20"
- Oven Interior Dimensions (Lower) (in) (W x H x D) - 24 13/16" x 14 1/4" x 20"
- Carton Dimensions (in) (W x H x D) - 31 31/32" x 44" x 30 17/32"
- Cooktop Control Type - Knobs
- Oven Control Type - Glass Touch (SmoothTouch™)
- Clock - 12 hr or 24 hr (option)
- Temperature Unit of Measure - Fahrenheit / Celsius
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off - After 12 hours
- Amp at 208V / 240V - 55.8A / 64.6A
- kW at 208V / 240V - 11.6kW / 15.5 kW
- Total Oven Capacity (cu. ft.) - 7.3
- Handle - Stainless Steel 3D Edge Handle
- Oven Door Feature - WideView™ Window
- Cooktop Cream/Cleaner - Yes
- Burner / Left Rear (Watts) - 1800/ 800 (Bridge)
- Burner / Right Rear (Watts) - 1200 (6")
- Burner / Left Front (Watts) - 1800 (Bridge)
- Burner / Right Front (Watts) - 3000 (12"), 2200 (9"), 1100 (6")
- Burner / Center (Warming Zone) (Watts) - 100 (7")
UPPER OVEN FEATURES
- Broil Feature - Infrared Heating™ / 3,000W